Essential Widgets Pro – A premium WordPress plugin allows you to add interesting widgets on your website to make it more attractive and dynamic. Essential Widgets Pro stands true to the essence of its name and offers exactly what you want—all the “essential” widgets for your website. The premium plugin has been crafted beautifully to draw the additional attention to the important parts of your website. The new WordPress plugin for widgets provides you with the ability to have more control over the widgets with more flexibility. Essential Widgets Pro allows you to create and add 18 different widgets on your website. All the widgets provided to you comes with many customization options and are extremely easy to use. So, with Essential Widgets Pro, customize the interesting widgets your way and display them anywhere you want on your website to make it more welcoming in no time.
18 Fully Customizable Widgets
No more boring sidebars, header, and footer. You can add static and dynamic content to those areas with our widgets and make them attractive and functional. Essential Widgets Pro, the new WordPress plugin for widgets allows you to create and add 18 awesome widgets to your website. All of the 18 widgets are fully customizable and extremely easy to use. With zero coding knowledge, you can just pick the widgets and drop them to the area of your choice.
Gallery Pages, Posts, and Images
If you want to highlight some of your pages, posts, or images in an elegant manner, then Essential Widgets Pro will do just that for you. The plugin will let you have full control over each of these widgets by providing various customization options.
Featured Pages, Posts, and Images
Want to flaunt your best pages, posts or images? With Essential Widgets Pro, you can display your featured pages, posts, and images wherever you want on your website in up to 4 columns. Customize the widgets your way and display them elegantly.
Essential Widgets Pro provides Advertisement Codes widget for you to place ads. Just enter the advertisement code, give your advertisement a unique name, choose the ad layout, number of items to display and showcase them beautifully. You can also hide your ad on 404 error page if you want to.
Images are probably the very first thing people see on any website. And also, images are one of the most effective tools when it comes to advertising. So, why not use the images to display your advertisements? Essential Widgets Pro allows you to display your ads via images. And also, if you want to display multiple images as ads, then the image slider will automatically display them in an elegant manner. Just upload the images that you want to advertise and you’ll be good to go.
Newsletter, a great way to turn your one-time visitors into regular readers. With Essential Widgets Pro, add a newsletter widget to your website and provide an easy way for your visitors to stay updated on your website. It gives you a simple yet effective way to let your users sign up for your newsletter list. So, customize the Newsletter widget and make your website more engaging and welcoming!
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Number of posts|
|Select image sizes|
|Display By Tags|
|Advertisement Codes Widget|
|Advertisement Images Widget|
|Featured Embeds Widget|
|Featured Images Widget|
|Featured Pages Widget|
|Featured Posts Widget|
|Gallery Images Widget|
|Gallery Pages Widget|
|Gallery Posts Widget|
It is extremely lightweight. You do not need to worry about it affecting the space and speed of your website
You don’t have to worry if you have a slightly different or complicated theme installed on your website. It supports all the themes on WordPress and makes your website more striking and playful.
Layout Option gives you the freedom to choose how you want to display your content. With multiple layout options, spice up the look of your website and make it more happening.
Column Option allows you to choose from multiple column options. Several options are available for all column types in general to edit the default behavior.
You have the option to choose the number of posts you want to display on your website. Pick the number of posts that suits the best on your website.
With Shortcodes, you have the option to use the powerful shortcode options to style multiple contents in completely different ways.
Multitude of widget options provide you with the option to choose the widgets that you want to display. You can have full control over each widget’s visibility and appearance. You can assign different contents on your sidebars, footer and any sidebar widgets.
You can choose the size of the images you want to display. You can either choose to display the thumbnail, small, or large size of the images.
You can choose to showcase the content using the tags of any public account. The option is an alternative option to display the content if you don’t have the username ID of any specific public account.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the plugins we provide, just refer to our Tech Support Forum. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
One of the key features of our plugins is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
It is super easy to set up. Even the beginners can set it up easily and also, you do not need to have any coding knowledge. Just install, activate, customize it your way and enjoy the plugin.
Add Widget #You can add widgets to your widget area from two location 1. Go to "Appearance => Widgets", then drag the various widgets available from Essential Widgets plugin to the widget area or you can click in the widget then list of widget area will appear, now you can choose desired widget area and click on "Add Widget". 2. Go to "Appearance => Customize => Widgets", then you can find list of widget area. Click on any widget area and you will see "Add a Widget" option by clicking on it you will find various widgets available from Essential Widgets plugin which you can add to the respected widget area.
Available Widgets #
- EW: About: Essential Widgets Pro supports Categories widget. The widget provides you with various customizable options such as the title of the widget, taxonomy option, order option, the number of categories to show, display as a list or none, the number of posts to display, sort by option, select feed type to display and display as text or image.
- EW: Advertisement Codes: Enter the advertisement code and display your advertisement by using the Advertisement Codes widget. You can add the title of your advertisement and you also get to choose the ad layout and number of items to be displayed. You also have the option to hide your ad on 404 page.
- EW: Advertisement Images: Images are probably the most effective tool when it comes to advertising something. Our new WordPress plugin for widgets supports Advertisement Images widget. With this widget option, you can display your advertisements via images without any difficulty. If you want to showcase more than one advertisement image, then the image slider will automatically display them in an elegant manner; you just have to upload the images you want to advertise.
- EW: Archives: The Archives widget comes with various customization options. Choose a title, limit the number of posts, select the archive type, post type, order and more with the Archives widget.
- EW: Authors: Displaying the author’s information is kind of a must-have feature if your website has multiple authors. Our new WordPress widgets plugin allows you to add Authors widget. With this widget, you can show the list of the authors on your website, the number of posts, select feed type, and more.
- EW: Categories: Essential Widgets Pro supports Categories widget. The widget provides you with various customizable options such as the title of the widget, taxonomy option, order option, number of categories to show, display as a list or none, number of posts to display, sort by option, select feed type ton display and display as text or image.
- EW: Featured Embeds: The Featured Embeds widget in Essential Widgets Pro allows you to add the featured embed codes to your website. Just add the title, select the layout option, choose how many items you want to display, add the codes, and you’ll be good to go with the featured embed codes.
- EW: Featured Images: With Essential Widgets Pro, display the featured image for any post or post wherever you want on your website in up to 4 columns. Choose the number of items to be displayed, image alignment and you will also have an individual customization option for every featured image.
- EW: Featured Pages: Want to showcase your best pages? We got you. Our new WordPress plugin for widgets allows you to display featured pages with thumbnails on your website with ease. Give your widget a title, enter the page ID (separate multiple page IDs by comma), select layout up to 4 columns, select the content type, and more with Featured Pages widget.
- EW: Featured Posts: Display your featured posts with Featured Posts widget in Essential Widgets Pro. You have the option to select the posts from all categories, select a specific category or select from IDs. Customize your featured posts your way and showcase them to the world on up to 4 columns.
- EW: Gallery Images: The Gallery Images widget provides you with a simple way to display a beautiful photo gallery or a slideshow on your website prominently. Just add images and customize each image your way with various customization given to you and make your website attractive and welcoming.
- EW: Gallery Pages: If you want to highlight some of your pages on your website in an elegant manner, the Gallery Pages widget will do just that for you. You can display your gallery pages up to 4 columns; just add the page IDs, select content type and you’d be good to go.
- EW: Gallery Posts: If there are some important posts on your website that you want people to see, showcase them in up to 4 columns with our Gallery Posts widget available in Essential Widgets Pro. You can select the posts from all the categories, or any specific category that you want, or even the post IDs would do. There are many other customization options available as well.
- EW: Menus: Bored with the same default menu? Our new WordPress plugin for widgets, Essential Widgets Pro supports Menus widget. With the Menus widget filled with various customization options, you can display your menus elegantly anywhere you want on your website.
- EW: Newsletter: Don’t miss the chance to turn your one-time visitors into regular readers! Add a newsletter widget and provide your website visitors an easy way to stay updated with your website. The Newsletter widget provides an easy, lightweight way to let your users to signup for your newsletter list. Configure it your way and make your website more engaging.
- EW: Pages: Display a list of pages with the Pages widget. With various customization options being provided to you, you can showcase the pages that are more important on your website wherever you want with Essential Widgets Pro.
- EW: Posts: Essential Widgets Pro supports Posts widget. With the widget and its customizable options, you can easily display a list of posts on your website. You can add a title, select the post type, number of items to display, order, sort by, and more.
- EW: Tags: And last, but definitely not the least, the Tags widget. You can display a list of tags as cloud or list, select the order of the tags, sort by option and the number of items to be displayed. The widget also provides you with more customization options including the unit, separator, search, text type, and more.
Installation #For installation please visit our FAQ page.
Updates #For updates please visit our FAQ page.
= 1.7 (Released: November 14, 2019) =
- Bug Fixed: License activation issue in WordPress version 5.3
- Compatibility check up to version 5.3
- Added: Option to turn off Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs
- Added: Timeframe option for popular tabs in Popular/Recent Tabs Widget
- Compatibility check up to version 5.2
- Added: Newsletter Widget - Image for supported theme(ew-newsletter-image)
- Updated: Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs displaying code
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.7.0
- Added: Subtitle in Newsletter
- Updated: Trigger customizer on Essential Widgets Background add/remove
- Added: Subtitle in Newsletter
- Updated: Trigger customizer on Essential Widgets Background add/remove
- Added: Plugin action link
- Added: Social links in About widget
- Added: Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs in Add themes and Add plugins page respectively
- Added: Styles for Author/Archive/Categories Widget
- Added: Themes by Catch Themes section under Themes panel in customizer
- Compatibility check up to version 5.0
- Added: class before-text and after-text to p in Newsletter widget
- Added: class more-button to span in more text in About widget
- Added: Background attachment option in Newsletter widget
- Added: Background image in Newsletter widget
- Added: Widget switch button
- Updated: Dashboard
- Added: Advertisement Image widget
- Added: EW: Image widget
- Added: EW: Video widget
- Added: Auto Updater
- Added: Popular/Recent Tabbed widget
- Bug fixed: widget_categories, widget_archives class added
- Changed: Advertisement Image widget to Advertisement Slider Widget
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9.5
- Optimized: Add more and remove button interface
- Update: Moved domain from catchthemes.com to catchplugins.com
- Added: Added span to show count
- Bug Fixed: Plugin update checker
- Changed: Upload button class changed
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9.4
- Enhanced Security: Replaced wp_filter_post_kses with wp_kses_post
- Initial Release