Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro, a new Instagram plugin for WordPress is a top-class plugin that will provide you an easy way to display photos from any public Instagram account on your WordPress site in an elegant way. It is perhaps the simplest plugin to use and requires minimal configuration. Therefore, this Instagram plugin for WordPress is ideal if you want to import Instagram images without taking too much time to set up. The images can be drawn using the username or tags of any public Instagram account. Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro comes with some crucial features, such as, layout options, column options, lightbox, editable load more/view on Instagram button, Padding in-between options, number of posts, image sizes, shortcode, widgets, view on Instagram link and more. With all these amazing customization options, Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro sure is charismatic and winning. So, display your Instagram feed in a striking way with the new Instagram plugin for WordPress—Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro
Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro allows you to showcase your Instagram feed in Masonry layout. It’s a type of grid layout that easily supports items of variable size. So, you don’t have to worry if your Instagram images’ sizes vary from one another, the masonry layout in our Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget plugin will show your images in an elegant way, without showing the unnecessary gaps.
Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro supports Lightbox by default. If you click on any of the image or video, then you will get the nice piece of Lightbox overlay. In this overlay window, you can watch the video, and navigate to other images on Instagram.
Round Thumbnail layout will showcase the thumbnails of your Instagram photos in a round format. With the round thumbnail enabled in Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro plugin, your Instagram feed’s thumbnails will be displayed in a very stylish and playful manner.
Your Instagram feed’s thumbnails will be shown in a grid layout in this mode. Grids are known for keeping your content organized. In the same way here, the grid thumbnail will keep your Instagram feed well-organized and display them in a clean and effective way.
Likes and Comments Count
Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro allows you to display the number of likes and comments on your Instagram feed. When you hover your mouse cursor over a specific Instagram post, it will show the number of likes and comments on the respective image.
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Multiple Instagram Feeds|
|Display By Username|
|Number of posts|
|Select image sizes|
|View on Instagram link|
|Display By Tags|
|Load More Option|
|Link to Post Option|
|Hide Load More|
|Editable load more/view on instagram text|
|Likes & Comments count|
Layout Option gives you the freedom to choose how you want to display your content. With multiple layout options, spice up the look of your website and make it more happening.
Column Option allows you to choose from multiple column options. Several options are available for all column types in general to edit the default behavior.
Load More – the name says it all. You have the option to display a button that will enable you to view the entire gallery on your website.
The Load More button is editable. It means you can always edit the text on “Load More” option. Add your own customized text on the Load More button and make your content more playful.
You have the option to choose the number of posts you want to display on your website. Pick the number of posts that suits the best on your website.
You can click on any image or video to get the nice piece of Lightbox overlay. In this overlay window, you can watch the video, and navigate to other images.
With Shortcodes, you have the option to use the powerful shortcode options to style multiple contents in completely different ways.
Multitude of widget options provide you with the option to choose the widgets that you want to display. You can have full control over each widget’s visibility and appearance. You can assign different contents on your sidebars, footer and any sidebar widgets.
You have the freedom to place padding in-between your images. Enabling it will create a fine gap in-between your images and display them more neatly and elegantly.
You can choose the size of the images you want to display. You can either choose to display the thumbnail, small, or large size of the images.
You can choose to showcase the content using the tags of any public account. The option is an alternative option to display the content if you don’t have the username ID of any specific public account.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the plugins we provide, just refer to our Tech Support Forum. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
One of the key features of our plugins is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
It is super easy to set up. Even the beginners can set it up easily and also, you do not need to have any coding knowledge. Just install, activate, customize it your way and enjoy the plugin.
You have the freedom to showcase multiple Instagram feeds and that too without any limitations. Displaying the multiple Instagram feeds have never been so convenient.
Features in Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget
- Show feeds by Username
- Adjust number of feeds as desired
- Choose image sizes
- Link to Instagram profile
Additional Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro
- Show feeds by Hashtag
- Layout Options: Option to choose from 1. Masonry layout 2. Grid layout 3. Round layout
- Column Options (2 to 8 columns)
- Load More option
- Link to image in Instagram
- Hide Load more
- Editable load more
- Padding in-between
- Likes & Comments count
Installation #For installation please visit our FAQ page.
Update#For updateplease visit our FAQ page.
Get Access Token#
- Click on Get Access Token button
- Login to your Instagram account
- Grant public access to the app by clicking Authorize
- As you are redirected back to Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro Dashboard page, click Save Changes
Add Widget #You can add widgets to your widget area from two location
- Go to "Appearance => Widgets", then drag the Catch Instagarm Feed Gallery & Widget Pro widget to the widget area or you can click in the widget then list of widget area will appear, now you can choose desired widget area and click on "Add Widget".
- Go to "Appearance => Customize => Widgets", then you can find list of widget area. Click on the any widget area and you will see "Add a Widget" option by click on it you can find Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Pro Widget which you can add to respected widget area.
Add Shortcode in Page/Post #You can add shortcode to your post/page
- Go to "Posts => Add New" for Post or "Pages => Add New" for Page, then click on Add Shortcode Button on top of the editor, a form will popup, select desired options and click Insert Shortcode. Then click publish/update to save post/page".
= 1.5 (Released: August 24, 2018) =
- Added: Instagram Block - Gutenberg Compatible
- Bug Fixed: Added missing escaping
- Bug Fixed: Widget on loads
- Enhancement: Data caching
- Added: Auto Updater
- Added: Match-height js on admin
- Update: Moved domain from catchthemes.com to catchplugins.com
- Update: Multiple tags
- Update: Change made due to abrupt services stop from Instagram. More info: goo.gl/Dd3Vkx
- Changed: class overlay to cifgw-overlay
- Fixed: Round overlay when round layout is selected
- Updated: Width supporting float value
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9.4
- Updated: Auto save on access token generation and reset token and removed save button
- Added: Class added
- Updated: HTML class restructuring
- Removed: Unnecessary code removed
- Bug Fixed: Admin notice to show on this particular plugin page only
- Bug Fixed: Design issue on Admin Dashboard menu list
- Bug Fixed: Lightbox on load more items
- Bug Fixed: Plugin update checker
- Bug Fixed: i18n missing on More Option string
- Bug Fixed: Undefined index thumbnail on videos
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9.2
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9
- Initial Release