Catch Infinite Scroll Pro is a premium infinite scrolling WordPress plugin that allows you to add the magic of infinite scrolling on your website. The plugin is inspired by Jetpack’s Infinite Scroll. It will help in increasing the user engagement on your WordPress site. Catch Infinite Scroll Pro is extremely lightweight and supports all the themes in WordPress. It includes the most crucial features—choosing between ‘Click’ or ‘Scroll’ to load more content, add a custom image, the load more text, finish text, color options, font family options, and custom font size—that you expect from a decent infinite scrolling WordPress plugin. The plugin will load content automatically as you scroll down the page or you can also add a “Load More” button to load more content. Catch Infinite Scroll Pro has it all to keep your users engaged on your website. Keep scrolling with the new infinite scrolling WordPress plugin “Catch Infinite Scroll Pro!”
One of the most amazing features that Catch Infinite Scroll carries is the infinite scrolling feature. If you want to engage your users to your content, then infinite scrolling is the best option to go for. With the feature enabled, the content will load automatically as the user reaches the end of a page.
Making the Catch Infinite Scroll Pro more functional and convenient, the plugin provides you with the Advertisement Option. You can display 1 to 5 engaging ads with the links on your website effortlessly. Choose either the ‘Image’ option and upload an image or the ‘Code’ option and enter the advertisement code to display the ads. Exhibit interesting ads on your website and make it more engaging!
Catch Infinite Scroll plugin provides you with the “Load More” button. In case you don’t want to use the infinite scrolling feature, you can add this button. All you have to do is click the button and it will automatically load more content on your website.
Catch Infinite Scroll Pro provides you with seven different areas to customize with your favorite colors. You can choose your Finish Text color, Load More Text color, Load More Hover Text color, Load More Button color, Load More Hover Button color, Load More Border color, and Load More Hover Border color from unlimited color options.
Font Family Options
With Catch Infinite Scroll Pro, you can choose different types of stylish and engaging fonts for your Finish Text and for your Load More Text. Choose the font that suits best for your website from the font family options and make your website more engaging.
Font Size Options
With Catch Infinite Scroll Pro, you can choose font size for your Finish Text and Load More Text in both mobile and desktop version.
With Catch Infinite Scroll Pro, you no longer need to know custom css to add border radius to your load more button.
With Catch Infinite Scroll Pro, you no longer need to know custom css to increase or remove border size to your load more button.
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Custom Loading Image|
|Custom Finish Text|
|Font Family Option|
|Font Size Option|
|Supports all themes|
|Smooth and Uninterrupted reading experience|
Features in Catch Infinite Scroll Free
- Load On (Trigger on)
- Navigation Selector
- Next Selector
- Count Selector
- Item Selector
- Edit Image
- Edit Load more text
- Edit Finish Text
- Reset Option to default
Additional Catch Infinite Scroll Pro
- Finish Text Font Family
- Finish Text Font Size (for mobile devices)
- Load More Text Font Size (for mobile devices)
- Finish Text Color
- Load More Text Color
- Load More Hover Text Color
- Load More Background Color
- Load More Hover Background Color
- Load More Border Color
- Load More Hover Border Color
- Load More Border Width
- Load More Border Radius
- Button Display Option
- Load More Adv Option
- Load More Adv Image URL
- Load More Adv Image Alt
- Load More Adv Image Target
Installation #For installation please visit our FAQ page.
Updates #For updates please visit our FAQ page.
How to add Advertisement option?#
1. Install and activate the "Catch Infinite Pro" plugin
2. Go to WordPress Dashboard, you can see "Catch Infinite Scroll Pro" option activation of the plugin
3. Click on the Catch Infinite Scroll Pro plugin, there you can see options for advertisement "Load More Adv Option #1", "Load More Adv Option #2" up to #5
4. Then, select Image or Code from drop down If you select Image then you can find the option like "Image", "Image Alt"
5. If you select "Code" you can add codes given by your Ad service provider like Google Ads
6. Finally, click on "Save Changes"
= 2.3 (Released: May 19, 2020) =
- Bug Fixed: EDD one-click plugin update
- Security fixes: Nonce checks
- Added: Support infinite scroll for single page navigation
- Bug Fixed: License activation issue
- Code enhancements
- Security Fix: Localize scripts escaped
- Updated: License activation via ajax
- Bug Fixed: Changed priority for EDD license activate and deactivate
- Added: Alt text added in loader image (Reported by: libinvbabu)
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility with W3-total-cache Lazy Loading (Reported by: shone76)
- Compatibility check up to version 5.4
- Bug Fixed: License activation issue in WordPress version 5.3
- Compatibility check up to version 5.3
- Added: Tooltip for info icons
- Added: Option to turn off Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs
- Compatibility check up to version 5.2
- Updated: Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs displaying code
- Compatibility check up to version 5.1
- Added: Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs in Add themes and Add plugins page respectively
- Added: Themes by Catch Themes section under Themes panel in customizer
- Compatibility check up to version 5.0
- Code optimization
- Update: Moved domain from catchthemes.com to catchplugins.com
- Added: Auto Updater
- Bug Fixed: Undefined index
- Compatibility check up to version 4.9.5
- Added: Advertisement feature on Infinite Scroll
- Removed: Jetpack’s CSS file for Infinite Scroll module if Jetpack is inactive
- Added: Load More button display option
- Changed: Default content selector
- Changed: Label: Button color to Background color
- Fixed: Avoid theme overriding plugin’s CSS
- Added: Checked if Jetpack is enabled
- Fixed: Default loader image path
- Fixed: Plugin settings catchthemes logo path
- Initial Release