Header Enhancement Pro is a simple yet extremely handy Premium WordPress plugin to enhance your custom header video. The plugin is for those who’re trying to showcase the best in their header section with their communicative videos. With the plugin installed, you can easily add the video you want in your header and that too with sound effects. Also, not to forget, your header video will be displayed elegantly on mobile devices as well. A header video with sound and full support for small screen sizes, what more could you ask for? Set a header image, just for a backup if something goes wrong with your header video at times. The plugin allows you to autoplay your header video and in the loop. Flaunt the best in you through your expressive header video and make your website of any kind engaging. The features you would get in Header Enhancement Pro are Autoplay, Sound Support, Mobile-Friendly, and Loop, just everything that your header video needs catch the visitors’ eyes. You can either upload your local video or paste the YouTube URL of the video. Either way, your header video will be displayed elegantly across all screen sizes, even on the mobile devices. The maximum upload size is 500 MB. Everything that your header video needs—sound, mobile compatibility, loop, autoplay, video upload size—the plugin has it all. Buy Header Enhancement Pro right away.
When displaying a video, you want it to play as soon as the visitor lands on your website. It would help grab your visitor’s attention when they stumble upon you. Tick the checkbox if you want your header video to autoplay instantly when someone lands on your web page. However, please note that you can autoplay the header video only if the sound is turned off.
The sound effect is something that WordPress does not provide by default. And it is a very important factor when you’re trying to engage your visitors with your header video. Therefore, we’ve added this option for your convenience. Your video sound will now play along, making your header video engaging and attractive.
Expressive videos sure do deserve a second look or maybe third and more. Therefore, Header Enhancement Pro plugin is giving you the loop option. You can continuously play the header video again and again.
Support for Small Devices (Mobile Friendly)
This is another feature that WordPress does not provide by default – Mobile Friendliness. The default video header feature is not supported in mobile devices. However, with Header Enhancement, you will be able to display your custom header video even on mobile devices. Since a huge number of audience are from mobile devices nowadays, this sure is a must-have feature.
Free Vs Pro (Premium)
|Super Easy Setup|
|Sound in header video|
|Header video on small devices|
|Compatible with WordPress Themes that Supports Header Media|
|Toggle display on small devices|
|Max video size upto 500MB|
It is extremely lightweight. You do not need to worry about it affecting the space and speed of your website
You don’t have to worry if you have a slightly different or complicated theme installed on your website. It supports all the themes on WordPress and makes your website more striking and playful.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the plugins we provide, just refer to our Tech Support Forum. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
One of the key features of our plugins is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
It is super easy to set up. Even the beginners can set it up easily and also, you do not need to have any coding knowledge. Just install, activate, customize it your way and enjoy the plugin.
Features in Header Enhancement Pro
- Toggle Autoplay
- Toggle Sound
- Support for Small Devices (Mobile Friendly)
- Toggle Loop
- Max. Video Size up to 500 MB
1) Installation #
a)Using the WordPress Administration PanelYou can download Plugins directly to your blog by using the Add New Plugins option in the Plugins sub-menu.
- Download Header Enhancement Pro from your Catch Themes My-Account page to your Desktop
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel
- Go to "Plugins => Add New"
- Click on "Uploads" and Browse the downloaded file header-enhancement-pro.zip from the desktop where you have it downloaded
- Click on "Install Now" install and then "Activate" to activate the Plugin
b)Manual Installation using FTPTo add a new Plugin to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
- Download Catch Under ConstructionPro from your Catch Themes My-Account page to your Desktop
- Unzip header-enhancement-pro.zip to your Desktop
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/plugins/ and make sure that you do not already have a header-enhancement-pro folder installed. If you do, then back it up and remove it from /wp-content/plugins/ before uploading your copy of Header Enhancement Pro
- Upload Header Enhancement Pro to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate Header Enhancement Pro through "Plugins", in your WordPress Dashboard
Updating Plugin Using the Administration Panel #You can update Themes directly from the Administration Panel using Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin. For more information about the plugin, checkout Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin page.
Updating Plugins Using FTPTo update Plugin though FTP, follow these basic steps:
- Download the latest version of Header Enhancement Pro from your Catch Themes member My-Account to your Desktop
- Unzip header-enhancement-pro.zip to your Desktop
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/plugin/ and upload your new copy of Header Enhancement Pro Plugin which shall replace the old files
How to use features of header enhancement plugin? #
- After activation of Header Enhancement Pro Plugin you can see Header Enhancement Options inside Header Media Option
- There you can see list of options with check box Check to enable sound, Check to enable Custom Header Video on small devices, check to enable Autoplay Header Video and check to enable to loop header video option
- Enable/Disable option as per your need
- Then, click on "Publish"
= 1.6 (Released: May 19, 2020) =
- Bug Fixed: EDD one-click plugin update
- Bug Fixed: Changed priority for EDD license activate and deactivate
- Compatibility check up to version 5.4
- Bug Fixed: License activation issue in WordPress version 5.3
- Bug Fixed: Button not clickable
- Compatibility check up to version 5.3
- Added: Option to turn off Catch Themes and Catch Plugins tabs
- Bug Fixed: Autoplay issue on iphone
- Bug Fixed: JS error in customizer
- Bug Fixed: Iframe CSS on Iphone
- Initial Release