Catch Popup is a free versatile popup WordPress plugin that is power-packed with incredible features and customization option. It is completely responsive, flexible, and comes with a wide range of features so that you can customize every aspect of your popup. Even the smallest elements like Titles and Close button are loaded with customization options. Despite the plugin bursting with features, it is extremely easy to use. Features like Popup Themes, Triggers, Appearance, Close button, Targeting, and more are integrated into Catch Popup. All of these features are jam-packed with options inside. You have the hold of each and every aspect of the popup. In addition to its versatility, the WordPress Popup Plugin comes with five in-built popup themes. You can even add popups in your posts, pages, custom post types or anywhere you like with the shortcode option. Since popups can be an excellent marketing tool, Catch popup will help you boost your business and conversion through user-friendly popups.
By default, there are five pre-made popup themes for you to try out. And in case you want a custom theme, you can create your own. There are options like Overlay, Container, Title, Content, and Close. There’s a wide range of customization options inside each feature
Triggers are actions that a user needs to take for the popup to appear. You can either select Auto Open/Time delay or Click Open. Selecting Auto Open/Time delay will display the popup after a certain amount of time (that you enter).
On the display option, the customizations are related to the outlook of your popup. There are sections like Appearance, Size, Position, and Advanced. Each section comes with a handful of customization options inside it.
Flexible Close Button
The Close button is extremely flexible; you can choose how you want your popup to be closed—either click the overlay, press ESC, or F4 to close the popup. Also, enter the button text and choose the Close button delay time.
Targeting refers to where the popup will appear on your website. You can select the pages, posts, or custom post types where you want your popups popping out.
It is extremely lightweight. You do not need to worry about it affecting the space and speed of your website
You don’t have to worry if you have a slightly different or complicated theme installed on your website. It supports all the themes on WordPress and makes your website more striking and playful.
With Shortcodes, you have the option to use the powerful shortcode options to style multiple contents in completely different ways.
We have a great line of support team and support documentation. You do not need to worry about how to use the plugins we provide, just refer to our Tech Support Forum. Further, if you need to do advanced customization to your website, you can always hire our theme customizer!
One of the key features of our plugins is that your website will magically respond and adapt to different screen sizes delivering an optimized design for iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices. No longer will you need to zoom and scroll around when browsing on your mobile phone.
It is super easy to set up. Even the beginners can set it up easily and also, you do not need to have any coding knowledge. Just install, activate, customize it your way and enjoy the plugin.
Features in Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget
- Popup Themes
- Flexible Close Button
1) Installation #
a)Using the WordPress Administration PanelYou can download Plugins directly to your blog by using the Add New Plugins option in the Plugins sub-menu.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel
- Go to "Plugins => Add New"
- Search for Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget by catchthemes
- Click on "Install Now" install and then "Activate" to activate the Plugin
b)Manual Installation using FTPTo add a new Plugin to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
- Download Catch Pop from your Catch Themes https://catchthemes.com/plugins/catch-pop/ page to your Desktop
- Unzip catch-pop.zip to your Desktop
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/plugins/ and make sure that you do not already have a catch-pop folder installed. If you do, then back it up and remove it from /wp-content/plugins/ before uploading your copy of Catch Pop Widget
- Upload Catch Pop to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate Catch Pop Widget through "Plugins", in your WordPress Dashboard
Updating Plugin Using the Administration Panel #
You can update Themes directly from the Administration Panel by simply pressing the update button in the main plugins page.
Updating Plugins Using FTPTo update Plugin though FTP, follow these basic steps:
- Download Catch Pop Widget from your Catch Themes https://catchthemes.com/plugins/catch-pop/ page to your Desktop
- Unzip catch-pop.zip to your Desktop
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/plugin/ and upload your new copy of Catch Pop which shall replace the old files
= 1.1 (Released: November 12, 2019) =
- Compatibility check up to version 5.3
- Initial Release