A. Using Admin Panel
Using License key
After you purchase a plugin from Catch Plugins, you will also receive a License key ( API key ). This key will be used for receiving automatic plugin updates. Follow the instructions below for implementing this Key with your product.
- Go to your dashboard My-Account on Catch Plugins. Retrieve your API key from ‘My API Keys’ section.
- To update plugins, go to “Dashboard =>Updates” section of your administration panel. If there are plugins or themes with new updates, they will appear here.
- You will see a notification below each plugin that has updates available for you to install, you simply need to click on “update now” link.
B. Updating Plugins Using FTP
To update Plugin through FTP, follow these basic steps:
- Download the latest version of the plugin from your Catch Plugins membership My-Account to your Desktop.
- Unzip the zip file to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/plugin/ and upload your new copy of updated Plugin which shall replace the old files.